The Department of Nursing is always actively recruiting for nursing positions. At any time in the Hospital, there are a number of general/speciality/ pediatrics & psychiatry nursing positions. We are also happy to keep your details and CV on file if you are seeking a particular specialist post.
Please forward any inquires with or without a copy of your CV to the following email address email@example.com.
Please see a list of our current vacancies March 2017 listing
We are also recruiting for Staff Nurses for our Nurse Bank. Please see here for details
And for staff nurses in St Joseph's Hospital Raheny & RCNU. Please see details here
The aim of this booklet is to give you an introduction to Beaumont Hospital and the Medical Directorate and to advise you on some of the facilities available to nursing staff within the Directorate. It is not intended to be fully comprehensive. It has been designed to answer some of the preliminary questions raised by prospective employees to the hospital. Should you have any further queries, please feel free to contact Mr John Walsh or Ms. Bernadette Lynch, Directorate Nurse Managers - contact details below.
Our commitment is to follow up on each inquiry with further information , an informal chat or interview as appropriate. Alternatively please feel free to contact any of the directorate nurse managers directly regarding their specific clinical areas:
- Neurocent Clinical Directorate, Ms Niamh Shields (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Medicine Clinical Directorate, Mr John Walsh, (email@example.com)
- Medicine Clinical Directorate, Ms Bernie Lynch, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Critical Care and Anaesthetics, Ms Mary Cooney, (email@example.com)
- Surgical Directorate, Ms Marie Kelly, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Transplant / Urology / Nephrology (TUN) Directorate, Ms Melanie McDonnell, (email@example.com
- Deputy Director of Nursing, Ms. Petrina Donnelly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Director of Nursing, Ms. Karen Greene (email@example.com)