Visiting Restrictions Remain in Place
Friday May 10, 2013
Visiting restrictions remain in place as a preventative measure to contain an outbreak of Norovirus in the Hospital.
The public are asked to avoid visits to Beaumont Hospital, St Joseph’s Hospital Raheny and the Raheny Community Nursing Unit unless absolutely essential – either to A&E or as visitors.
- Essential visiting may only take place between 6pm to 8 pm until further notice.
- Only one visitor per patient at one time.
- Additional visitors will not be permitted into the Hospital.
- Children will not be permitted into the Hospital.
- Visitors should stay away from the Hospital if they have had vomiting or diarrhoea within the past 48 hours.
Beaumont Hospital would like to acknowledge the co-operation and support of the general public in observing visiting restrictions to date.