Clinical Services Division
The Clinical Services Division comprises the Therapeutic and Diagnostic professionals and the support staff for these specific professionals. This includes:
- Scientific, phlebotomy and medical laboratory staff of the Pathology Division
- Medical Measuring Technicians
- Cardiac Catheterisation / ECG
- Pulmonary Function
- Non-invasive Vascular Laboratories
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
- Medical Physicists and Clinical Engineering Technicians
- Poisons Information Officers
- Audiological Scientists
- Hearing Therapists
- COPD Outreach
There are approximately 30 departments within the remit of this division, consisting of approximately 450 staff with a wide variety of essential skills, which assist in the delivery of vital services such as:
- Scientific information through the use of sample testing, x-ray, physiological assessments for the purposes of assessment, diagnosis and clinical reasoning/decision-making.
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of specialised disorders.
Fiona Keogan, Executive Head of the Clinical Services Division, is a member of the Senior Executive Management Team.