The Phlebotomy Department carries out blood testing for out-patients Monday to Friday.
You need an appointment for a blood test if you are referred by a doctor or a GP treating you outside the Hospital.
To arrange an appointment:
- GP patients and family members of patients can go to the Hospital's GP Blood Testing web page to make a GP Blood Test appointment.
- GPs can go to www.swiftqueue.com/gp to make an appointment for a patient after registering using the code provided.
- Appointments can be made by telephone between 10:30am-12:30pm (Mon-Fri) at 01 291 0993 (standard local call rates). This facility will be available for a limited period to enable patients to become familiar with the new procedures.
- Patients wishing to phone an appointment outside the above times can do so by calling 1517 345 333. Note: this is a premium rate service with calls charged at €2.03 inclusive of vat (calls from some mobiles may be higher [max. €2.50]).
- If your blood test is urgent, your GP has the facility to make this appointment on your behalf from the surgery
Phlebotomy reception: 01-8092325
The Phlebotomy Department is on the ground floor of the Hospital.