Our Outpatients Department is a critical gateway for Beaumont Hospital.
- Last year, more than 143,000 patients were seen in the Outpatients Department.
- Each week, there are 156 clinics, covering numerous specialties. For a list of specialties, please see our Clinic Search feature.
- Working hours are from 8.00am - 6.00pm.
- Each day there are three clinic sessions:
- 8.00am - 11.00am
- 11.30am - 2.30pm
- 3.00pm - 6.00pm
You can find specific clinic hours and times in our Clinic Search feature.
Most clinics are located off of the main corridor near the Hospital's front entrance.
- Please see our Clinic Search feature for contact information for each clinic.
- Each patient is given an individually-timed appointment. This helps to improve patients waiting times and allows for a more co-ordinated approach to patients care.