From Dublin Airport by Car
Take the M1 South. At the Coolock exit, turn left onto Coolock Lane. Then, turn right onto Kilmore Road (opposite the Northside Shopping Centre) and right again on to Kilbarron Road. Make a left onto Trim road, which takes you to the Hospital’s main entrance. Stay to the right as you enter the Hospital grounds to go to the public, multi-storey parking garage or Emergency Department.
You can use this map to find specific driving directions.
From Dublin Airport by Bus
The following buses serve the Beaumont Hospital area:
- 14: From Dundrum to Eden Quay to Connolly Station and then to the front gates of Beaumont Hospital (10 minute walk to our front entrance).
- 16: From Ballinteer to Rathfarnham Road to Drumcondra Rail Station and then to Beaumont Road (20 minute walk to our front entrance). This route commences its return journey from Dublin Airport via the main Swords Road.
- 17A: From Howth Junction Dart Station, stopping at Beaumont Hospital, Cappagh Hospital, and James Connolly Hospital, terminating at Blanchardstown Shopping Centre. This bus has direct access to Beaumont Hospital grounds.
- 27: From Tallaght, Crumlin, and Walkinstown to Connolly Rail Station and Fairview, then on to Northside Shopping Centre (10 minute walk).
- 104: From Clontarf Conquer Hill to Vernon Avenue, Harmonstown, Edenmore, Donaghmede SC, Clarehall SC, and Northside SC, then to Beaumont Hospital. This bus terminates in Santry / Ballymun.
Please check www.dublinbus.ie for the most current bus timetables.
From Connolly (Train) Station
The 27B bus will take you to Beaumont Hospital. The 27B bus stop is located directly opposite Connolly Train Station.