Patients are admitted to Beaumont Hospital either by Elective Admission (pre-arranged) or Emergency Admission through our Emergency or Outpatients Departments. If you are an elective patient, you must contact the hospital before you leave home to ensure all arrangements are in place and to confirm bed availability.
The numbers to contact are:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm
- Ent (Ears, Nose & Throat) Admissions (01) 809 2925
- Day Surgery Admissions (01) 809 2069 / 809 2056 / 809 4703
- Neurosurgical / Neurology Admissions (01) 809 2411
- Surgical Admissions Vasc / Orto / Gyne / Breast / Plastic (01) 809 2214 / 809 2374
- Renal Admissions (01) 809 2988
- Urology Admissions (01) 809 2295
- St Joseph's Hospital Admissions (01) 877 4991 / 877 4992 / 877 4993
- If unsure, ring (01) 809 2944
- After 5pm, all day Saturday and Sunday and on Bank Holidays, please phone (01) 809 2944 for all admissions.
After your bed has been confirmed, please report to the Admissions Registration Office. To get to Admissions, enter the hospital from the Main Entrance and take the first turn right. Admissions registration staff will register your admission and help you complete relevant documentation. Please remember to bring your medical card and/or relevant private insurance details.
As the hospital cannot provide a personal laundry service, please make suitable
arrangements with relatives or friends.