Head of Employee Relations: Ms Siobhan Steenson
- Provides support and advice to line managers on contractual and legislative entitlements and on compliance with national and local agreements.
- Develops robust employee relations/industrial relations policies and procedures designed to create and maintain a positive employee relations climate.
- Is committed to supporting and playing a key role in mainstreaming Partnership throughout the organisation to ensure effective consultation and communication across the Hospital.
- Represents the Hospital at all Third Party forums and national consultative committees.
- Plays a key role in supporting the hospital’s change agenda through negotiations with relevant representative bodies and supports the maintenance of industrial peace.