Please help us maintain a clean, healthy environment for patients and staff:
- Please clean your hands with soap and water OR with the hand gels located throughout the Hospital. It is especially important to clean your hands after you cough or sneeze, before meals, and after going to toilet. Hands also can be soiled after contact with the physical environment.
For your own safety, please make sure your hands are clean.
- Do not place towels or clothing on radiators.
- Do not store belongings (including suitcases) on the floor.
- Remove toiletries from the bathroom after use.
- Do not store food in or on lockers unless the food is in airtight containers.
If you have any questions or feedback, please send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring the Head of Hygiene and General Services at (01) 809 3280.