St. Joseph's Hospital Campus - Dietitian Services
About the Dietitian Services
Patients are referred to the Dietitian for many reasons. For example, the patients may have a poor appetite, need a modify consistency diet, PEG feeding, or are diagnosed with a condition (such as diabetes mellitus) requiring a change to his or her eating pattern.
The Dietitian will:
- Monitor weight.
- Assess how much nutrition received by food or by a PEG feed.
- Order alternatives or extra food/fluid and nutritional supplements.
- Provide written information as inpatient and on discharge.
- Discuss any questions regarding nutrition/diet.
Our Dietitians are as follows:
- Kara Cullen - phone 01 8774943
- Laura Masterson - 01 8505623